Leopard Developments

Welcome to Leopard Developments

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Leopard Developments

Welcome to Leopard Developments

Leopard Developments

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leopard Developments Website

2 posters

C&C Renegade: RTS Armagedon

Dragon
    Dragon
    Leopard Developments
    Leopard Developments

C&C Renegade: RTS Armagedon Empty C&C Renegade: RTS Armagedon

Post  Dragon Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:43 am

Summary: This is a modification for the game Command and Conquer Renegade. It adds a new gameplay style to it, Real Time Strategy. You will be able to make your own base, make your own units to attack or defend your base and ally with other commanders. You can also play as a mercenary or as a militia. Mercs are pretty much a gun for higher that commanders can higher to do jobs like take down a command center etc. Militia are more or less the commando for the Commanders. They can enlist in whichever they want to and use whatever weapon they want as well as control there own tank. There are 3 sides to the full mod, Nod, GDI, and CABAL, which the militia and commanders can pick from. Mercenaries however pick from something different, a subclass. The merc subclasses are; Stealth, Sniper, Tank-Buster, and Heavy Assault. Mercs work on their own and can make an outpost that they can use to get weapons or use one of three of their vehicles.

The only thing working is the building aspect for the commander, the other 2 aren't even implemented yet. Once the building aspect for the commander is complete, there will be a public server. Commanders won't have a command center yet either but the main purpose of having one is to have safe place for the commander to control his army and build his base up, that is if a merc doesn't infiltrate it and kill him.

To LDEV Members: If anyone in LDEV wishes to test it and has C&C Renegade pm me for the server. ONLY LDEV members, I don't want to be spammed by requests to join it... please be patient and wait for the public beta, it won't be long.

Current people working on this:
    Leader: Whtdrgnpl (myself)
    Scripter: Whtdrgnpl
    Graphic Designer: MGam3r
    Beta Testers: Reddwire and any LDEV member that wishes to be one (if anyone in LDEV other than myself even has renegade).

Current Version: V0.8 Internal Beta

Extra info: The mod currently only uses default renegade presets so it's very limited for the time being until I get it working for the Armagedon map which I won't do until the public server is running, which also means there is only 2 sides, GDI and Nod. Also note the airstrips only purpose will be reinforcements.

What needs to be done: Buildups currently are only for the Construction Yards and the infantry and tanks need timers for when they are made and as well as spawning into there respective barracks, weapons factory, airstrip, and helipad.

Future plans: I hope to one day actually make this into a game separate from C&C Renegade actually, if I do one day do this the name will of course need changed.

Moddb page: http://www.moddb.com/mods/cc-renegade-rts-armagedon
    Wolf
    Wolf
    Leopard Developments
    Leopard Developments

C&C Renegade: RTS Armagedon Empty Re: C&C Renegade: RTS Armagedon

Post  Wolf Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:21 am

Wow! sounds good!

i presume this involves some trigger skills on C&C which i have none coz i have never played it but I'll be glad to help!

Very Happy
    Dragon
    Dragon
    Leopard Developments
    Leopard Developments

Post  Dragon Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:06 am

Nah all you do right now in the mod is type in the command like !build cy etc to make stuff, but what I really want is to make it all into keyhooks or better yet have a sidebar to make that stuff. Also I'm almost done setting up the site for it tomorow I'll be up hopefully or the day after, one of those days. But anyway thanks I sure could use the help lol...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:54 am